K-1 Fiance(e) Visas
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR A+ RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, 40 YEAR MEMBERSHIP IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE CALIFORNIA BAR ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIP IN THE AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION (AILA)We Urge You to Visit These Links Before Hiring Any Law Firm! Review: Our Client Testimonials!
Our * Legal fee payments are available to fit your budget.
"Please call to discuss the details of your case with me... Cal Knickerbocker, Attorney at Law"
Our Platinum Service Provides:
- Free confidential phone consultation with Calvin Knickerbocker, Immigration Attorney. He will work with you and advise you each step of the way.
- Full documentation assistance!
- Assistance in assembling your personal information and documentation required for the filing of your initial USCIS Fiance Visa Petition
- Assistance in preparing documents to establish a valid relationship,(a critical part of the process...not just emails and photos).
- Embassy and interview support until visa is issued. This includes preparation and assistance with additional forms and documents required by the embassy or consulate such as forms DS-156, DS-156K, DS-157, DS-230 Part 1 and DS-230 Part 2.
- Preparation of the required financial affidavit (Form I-134) and supporting financial documents for the US citizen. Consultation regarding needed joint sponsors if income of US citizen is not sufficient.
- Consultation with fiancé(e) as required and preparation for the interview.
- Assistance with required translations.
The TOTAL AmeriLawGroup legal fee for the fiancé(e) visa is $1200.00.
Note: Fees may be paid with any major credit card. You may enter your card information by clicking here and using Google Pay or by calling our direct phone number at 415-839-6662. We can also send you a PayPal request.
Mr. Knickerbocker writes : “As the attorney at AmeriLawGroup who handles fiancé(e) visas, I am able to provide personal and professional service at a very low price by using the latest in electronic tools to make the process fast and efficient. I work directly with each client and am available by phone and email to answer questions and provide guidance through each step. There is no extra charge for this service! With over 35 years of legal experience I am able to assure success to all of my clients. I have served clients from Western Europe, Russia, Ukraine, UK, Africa, South America, Southeast Asia including the Philippines, plus many other areas. I look forward to helping unite you with your loved one here in the United States.”