Adjustment of Status (Green Card)

Flat legal fee for attorney prepared Platinum Service totals $2750



Review: Our Client Testimonials!..and see what our clients are saying about or service and our attorneys.

Payment plans for legal fees fit your budget

"Please call to discuss the details of your case with your immigration attorney"

* Flat legal fee for attorney prepared Platinum Service totals $2750

(Note: Our flat fee includes temporary work and travel (advance parole) permits)

* Over 35 years experience

Adjustment of Status Legal Fees

Amerilawgroup provides Adjustments of Status for persons who are the spouse of a United States citizen or permanent residents and were lawfully in the United States at the time of their last entry.

Adjustment of status is the process necessary for persons legally in the U.S. and married to US citizens to become a permanent US resident (Green Card Holder).


Our Platinum Service Provides:

  • Free confidential phone consultation with an immigration attorney. Who will work with you and advise you each step of the way.
  • Preparation of all required forms including work and travel permit (advance parole) documents. We file for the work and travel permit and do not charge extra fees to do so. This also saves our clients $725 in USCIS filing fees.
  • Assistance in assembling all required support documents including medical reports and vaccination certificates.
  • Preparation of the required financial affidavit and supporting documents to prove financial capability of the sponsoring party. If you do not qualify financially, AmeriLawGroup will advise you with the necessary forms and documents for your required joint sponsor.
  • Consultation with both parties, as required, in preparation for the USCIS interview.
  • Assistance with required translations.
Our Fee: $2750.00

This is the total flat fee charged by Amerilawgroup for the Adjustment of Status with Green Card plus temporary work and travel permits

Note: Our fees may be paid with any major credit card. You may enter your card information clicking here and use Google Pay, or by calling our direct phone number at (707) 481-3204. We also accept personal checks and money orders and will be happy to send you a PayPal request if you prefer

Mr. Knickerbocker writes : “We are able to provide personal and professional service at a very low price by using the latest in electronic tools to make the process fast and efficient. We work directly with each client and am available by phone and email to answer questions and provide guidance through each step of the process. There is no extra charge for this ongoing level of service!

With over 35 years of legal experience we are able to assure success to all of our clients. We have served clients from Western Europe, Russia, Ukraine, UK, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia (including the Philippines), plus many other areas around the world. I look forward to helping you and your loved one here in the United States.”

Call us at the number above, send an email from this site or make a reservation for a private, no cost, consultation using this site's BOOK ME reservation system.

We look forward to hearing from you!

More information we hope is helpful:

The Adjustment of Status Process:

Spouses of U.S. citizens are considered "immediate relatives" and are exempt from quota limitations and will be granted immediate residency when the documents are processed. Applicants married to permanent residents may have a much longer waiting period.

If both the US resident and the foreign spouse live in the US, a petition with supporting documents is filed with the appropriate USCIS office. The USCIS will generally issue employment authorization and permission to travel outside the U.S. ("advance parole") to the foreign spouse shortly after the application is submitted and while it is pending. Thereafter you will receive a notice of an interview conducted by the USCIS. The final issuance of the permanent residency (green card) may take between 5 or 6 months depending on USCIS workload; however, the foreign spouse may remain in the US, work and travel (with appropriate permits) while his/her application is being processed.

Thereafter, the foreign spouse is granted Conditional Permanent Resident status if not married for two years at the time of the Petition filing (If married two years or more then the green card is unconditional). The conditional status is removed by submitting a joint petition within 90 days before the 2 year anniversary of the granting of the conditional permanent resident status; however this may be waived if there has been a divorce or death of the US citizens spouse before the two years are completed. No petition to remove conditions is required for the unconditional green card which is generally valid for 10 years from date of issuance.

This is the total flat fee charged by AmeriLawGroup for the Adjustment of Status with Green Card, temporary work and travel permits is: 2750.00.

A Brief Summary of Frequently asked questions about Amerilawgroup and Its Adjustment of Status Services:

Thank you for contacting AmeriLawGroup and me about your Adjustment of Status (Greencard). As a service to my potential clients I have answered some of the questions stated below which you may still have about AmeriLawGroup, myself, the process and the costs of obtaining your Greencard. I hope the answers are helpful.

If you have any further questions I would be happy to answer them.


Calvin A. Knickerbocker Jr.
Attorney at Law
Phone: (707) 481-3204

Further FAQs regarding Amerilawgroup's Adjustment of Status Services

Question: Many other law firms have much higher fees. How can you afford to do a professional job for such a low fee?

Answer: We work personally with each of our clients. Each client has a direct phone number and email address to contact me. We keep our overhead low and use the latest in technology to make the process very efficient. Our 35 years of legal experience has taught us how to do a professional job in a fast and efficient manner. This benefits both myself and our clients and allows us to offer these services at a reasonable price.

Question: Does it matter if I am in some other state or country?

Answer: No, We service clients from many states and countries by using the latest in electronic tools such as special immigration software, email, fax and telephone. This makes the process fast and efficient for us and our clients

Question: Who would be handling my case?

Answer: One immigration attorney will be personally handling your case.

Question: How much time does it take to get my Adjustment of Status (Greencard)?

Answer: It normally take 1–2 weeks to process the required forms and supporting documents and to file the application. The actual issuance of the green card will take approximately 5-6 months. While this application is pending the applicant may remain in the US. We also include a filing for a temporary permit and travel permit in the flat fee stated below. It takes approximately 30 days to receive the work and travel permits. Upon receipt of the work and travel permits the applicant may work in the U.S. or travel outside the U.S. while the green card application is pending. The applicant may travel within the US before receiving the travel permit.

Question: How much are the total fees, when are they paid and what do you do for that fee?

Answer: The fees paid to the USCIS for an Adjustment of Status is $1140 if you have already filed the form I–130 (Application for permanent residence) and $1675 if you have not filed a form I–130 previously. These fees are paid to the US government at the time the first Petition is filed. Our fees are in addition to this and are as shown below. If you are here on a K–1 or K–3 visa your total fee to the USCIS will be $1140.

Legal Fees

Our flat fee for an Adjustment of Status (Greencard) application + the travel and work permit is $2750 (past and current clients are eligible for a discount; please call for details). The fee is the same whether you have filed the form I–130 previously or not. This includes assistance with preparation of all required forms and all supporting documents. You will also have access to our direct phone and email to discuss your case as needed and assure your case is filed promptly and correctly the first time.

You may obtain the details of this service on our website.

Each case is different and we would be happy to talk to you about yours. Our office is open 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. We are in the Pacific Time Zone in California. Please call on our “Direct to us” phone number at (707) 481-3204.

Buy Now